About Me

My photo
Im Amanda Joyce. Im 17. I've wanted to be alot while growing up but, my number one goal right now is to become a photographer. I love taking pictures of nature and peacefulness. Although I still like crazy out there photos just as much but i catch myself taking pictures of colors and animals that stand out.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

update me.

This weekend I took pictures of my sister. I love having my sister as a model. Only cause she does the craziest, stupidest things. It was also Valentines Day. I did nothing, but slept. Then the 15th , yesterday, we had a day off for presidents day. It was also my Grandmas birthday. So me and my sisters called her and sang happy birthday to her. I can't wait for spring break, I get to go to Arizona. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment