About Me

My photo
Im Amanda Joyce. Im 17. I've wanted to be alot while growing up but, my number one goal right now is to become a photographer. I love taking pictures of nature and peacefulness. Although I still like crazy out there photos just as much but i catch myself taking pictures of colors and animals that stand out.

Monday, January 4, 2010

updte

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year. I love'd Christmas, I got ehh enough not alot but enough I guess. New Years was good too, I got a Slushy at 1 in the morning. We're back from break of 2 weeks, and I do not like it. I hate school, but I guess I just have to do it. It's almost the end of the semester and I have alot of things I need to get done. We have a project due friday? I think and I have to think of what to take pictures of cause this ones the hardest project. Well for me atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment