About Me

My photo
Im Amanda Joyce. Im 17. I've wanted to be alot while growing up but, my number one goal right now is to become a photographer. I love taking pictures of nature and peacefulness. Although I still like crazy out there photos just as much but i catch myself taking pictures of colors and animals that stand out.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

3.

I'm working on a project for friday and I edited some of them to taste. I love most of them but only 3 are my favorite.
This first one is my sister at the michigan sand dunes.
This is a snake that was and is green but i made it greener and i colored the background all black.
1.This one i have 2 pumpkin pictures and I dont know which one I like best.
2.

1 comment:

  1. you have some major skill in phtography the first picture is my favorite. the picture has great contrast and black and white sceems.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget